How to Become a Member & Payment Options
There are various methods of payment to join the BotSoc are listed below. For any assistance please feel free to contact the Head Office:
- Credit card, we need the card number, expiry date and CVC(last 3 digits at back of card) Regret no AMEX/Diners
- Cheque - made out to the Botanical Society of South Africa and mailed to Private Bag X10, Claremont 7735
- NEDBANK CURRENT ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 114 263 6569
- BRANCH CODE: 198 765
- SWIFT CODE: NEDSZAJJ
For existing memberships please use the membership number as the beneficiary ref. For new members please ensure that both the proof of payment and the application form are provided together and to change your beneficiary next year on renewal.
- Visit our head office in Kirstenbosch Garden (through Gate 2)
Open: Mon to Thurs 08h30 to 16h30
Fri 08h30 to 16h00
Closed daily between 13h00 and 14h00, weekends and Public Holidays
Please note: a non- refundable Entry fee to the Gardens will be payable (to SANBI) if this method is chosen for a new membership enrolment, or without a valid membership card
- Join or renew at the Kirstenbosch Botanical Society Bookshops (Gate 1 or 2) over the weekend or when the Head office is closed. Credit and Debit card facilities available. You will receive a temporary card until the membership has been processed at the Head Office. Regret no AMEX/Diners
Please note that when using this method, you will need to await your membership card/s for free entry to the Gardens.