Whether you prefer rambling along the many trails or just relax on the beautifully manicured lawns you know that your valued membership to the Botanical Society is contributing to all you see around you.
A single step into any one of the National Botanical Gardens will immediately lift your spirits as you encounter the beautiful sights, sounds and fragrances to has made our veld and flora so beautiful.
All this is free along with the following benefits, by simply becoming a member of the BotSoc.
- Contribute to biodiversity conservation
- Support environmental education
- Free access into SANBI National Botanical Gardens
- The society’s quarterly journal, Veld & Flora
- A discount of 10% on purchases from the Botanical
Society shops. Discount applies only to members in person on presentation of their valid membership card.
- The opportunity to participate in Society activities
(walks, talks, volunteer programmes)
- Involvement in a Society – with worldwide membership –
which is open to all who are committed to its mission.