1. Subscription income from membership dues covers membership services mostly but the Society needs to raise funds for developments in the gardens through the Development Fund, the conservation and education projects as well as support for our publications as we try to keep the prices as low as possible.
2. Donations in kind (e.g. a computer, paper, printing, assisting with accommodation for travelling personnel, etc.) are also very welcome.
3. Contributions to the Society are not subject to donations tax nor estate duty. Bequests may be specifically designed to cater for the interests of the individual. For more information on bequests visit our Heritage Circle page.
4. Nedbank account holders can now donate their Greenbacks points to BotSoc via the My Greater Good website. Follow the link http://www.nedbank.co.za/website/content/greenbacks/partners_charity.asp
5. Get a My School My Village My Planet card www.myschool.co.za and choose us as your beneficiary. The programme will donate 0.7% of the money you spend at companies on the programme to BotSoc.